Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Driver Printer Epson For Mac
New Epson printers now have their own email address, so you can send photos and documents to print from anywhere, including from any Apple device with an Internet connection. Support We ensure that most Epson printers, ranging from personal desktop printers to large format graphics printers, are compatible with the latest version of macOS. Epson Remote Printer Driver. This driver allows you to print to an Epson email-enabled printer anywhere in the world right from your computer. Important: In addition to the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility above, this driver is required for remote printing. Not sure if have a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows?
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Driver Printer Epson L110 For Mac
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.